SEEKING NEW COUNCIL MEMBERS
The AAAAI Foundation, Inc is actively seeking interested members to join its Council.
The Foundation Council provides administrative, operational and fundraising support to the AAAAI Foundation through management of annual giving campaigns, lectureship and major gift solicitations and special events.
The following list illustrates Council Member responsibilities:
- Be a Fellow of the AAAAI in good standing with a history of participation in AAAAI and the AAAAI Foundation.
- Will consider the AAAAI Foundation a philanthropic priority to indicate support of the Foundation and its mission and are encouraged to contribute $1,000 per year to the AAAAI Foundation during their tenure on the Council. - please make edits consistent with the above Thoroughly review agenda materials prior to attending monthly meetings.
- Serve two consecutive three-year terms with assigned committee.
Current Council Positions Open:
The subcommittee develops and guides annual giving campaigns to engage AAAAI members in one-time and regular giving through RSL Challenge, Year-End appeal, general donations through mail, email and website campaigns.
- Provide guidance for current fundraising efforts (annual mailed appeals, industry sponsorship, website/social media, planned giving efforts, appeals through AAAAI publications, membership/meeting registration, badge ribbon program, etc.).
- Provide feedback to staff on consistency of fundraising message around our mission statement.
- Make recommendations on our entries to GuideStar, Charity Navigator and other fund development resources.
- Oversee the development of additional giving efforts as appropriate.